PT Obor Cemerlang Samudera
Jl. Bawal Kav 2-3 Batu Merah, Batu Ampar, Batam - Kota Batam
Kepulauan Riau 00000 Indonesia
Jenis Industri: Pertambangan Minyak Bumi
Grow with us, the OCS Family!
Offshore Construction Specialists (OCS) is a multi-disciplined engineering and contracting company headquartered in Singapore with branch offices in Indonesia and India. The company was formed in 2007 and has experienced steady growth with a focus concentrating on the offshore oil and gas industry. The company has a strong presence in Indonesia.
OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION SPECIALISTSposted :05/01/2021
Sarjana / S1
Teknik Sipil dan Lingkungan, Teknik Kelautan, Teknik Mekanika
insinyur / engineer
- Ensuring that all work carried out safely in compliance with
HSE policies and procedures.
- Prepare installation procedures as defined by the Operations
Engineer. As a minimum, the procedure(s) will outline the
Methods, techniques and practice to be used to perform to work.
The sequence(s) to be used to perform the work.
Installation aids, temporary works and consumables required to
perform the work.
- Developing (or reviewing those provided by others) loadout and
sea-fastening plans for the transportation of materials /
structures to the offshore site that facilitate safe and timely
- Issuing âLoadout Listsâ applicable to work in accordance with
- Witnessing / inspecting pre-rigging, loadouts, sea-fastening
and acknowledging the receipt of fabricated structures, line pipe
and others materials to be installed offshore.
- Liaise with the customer representative and various
- Advising the Barge Superintendent, Offshore Construction
Manager (OCM) and/or Barge staff including Subcontractors regarding
the planning and execution of the work and the contractual and
technical aspects of the work.
- Monitoring the progress of the work and site conditions and
advising the Operations Engineer of any development that may result
in changes to the project schedule and/or execution sequence.
- Participate in the resolution of any technical problems arising
during offshore installation
- Planning and supervising the execution of pre-commissioning
- Preparing / collating as-built documentation and records in
accordance with the contract.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the
Operations Engineer / Construction Manager
- Fresh Graduate
- Education: Degree in Engineering (Civil/Ocean/Mechanical)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent yet works well in a team environment
- Committed and highly dedicated to roles and
- Willing to travel and outstation for extended duration
valid 43 hari lagi